Do you know what your business is worth?
Valuations can be required for…
- Monitoring how the business is performing against goals
- Taxation and negotiating with the tax authorities
- Business sales and purchases
- Business mergers
- Divorce proceedings and matrimonial disputes
- Raising finance
- Company buy back of shares
- Tax planning
- Financial reporting requirements
- Shareholder/partner disputes
- Pension and exit planning
We can provide business valuation services for unincorporated entities and shares in unquoted companies based in the UK including assistance with dispute resolution and litigation.
Please contact us if you need further advice, have any questions about our services, or would like a free consultation or a fixed quote.